Saturday, August 8, 2009

I Guess I'll Start Keeping Up With This Thing

The topic of blogs have come up a lot over the past couple weeks, and I felt bad for abandoning mine. I explained to my friends that I tried to make our blog cute and I couldn't figure it out, so I quit. I was also really busy finishing up school, so I didn't really have time to update the blog universe on our doings.

Now I am finally finished with school (hooray!!!) and my friend Karen taught me about how to make my blog cute, so I have no excuse for not keeping up with it. Now if I could just figure out how to get more than 1 follower...

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad that you finally updated your blog! Make sure you don't wait for another six months until you post again!

    ReplyDelete