Saturday, August 8, 2009

Graduated and in LIMBO!

Hooray! I finally graduated!!! Nate graduated with a degree in Business Management in April, and I was right behind, finishing with a Sociology degree in July. It feels so good to be done with school, although I still have nightmares that I forgot to do an assignment. Now we're just waiting to see if we have a job offer in Colorado, and if not, we'll hang out in Rexburg until we figure something out. You could say we're in Limbo right now, not knowing what the future holds. Even though it's nerve-wracking not knowing where we're going to be in the next month, I'm not too worried. I know we'll figure something out! My dad has suggested going to Grad school, but I'm not ready to start all that again. I need some time off of school and then maybe I'll consider it. Until then, I'm going to start looking for a job in Human Resources as soon as we figure out where we're going to land. I'm excited for our new adventure!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm secretly hoping that Nate doesn't get that job in Colorado and he gets an awesome job offer in Idaho Falls so you guys will stick around for a long time! I'm not sure who we'll play guitar hero with if you guys leave!

    ReplyDelete